The data Manning Interpreting holds
Manning Interpreting holds data such as names, email addresses, phone numbers and details of assignments.
How Manning Interpreting collects your data
You directly provide Manning Interpreting with the data collected when you contact us or place an order for any services Manning Interpreting provides.
Why Manning Interpreting holds this data
Manning Interpreting needs to hold the data above in order to contact people, for invoicing, to attend bookings, and for any future work.
How the data is held
Locally, data is held on a password protected encrypted computer, a passcode protected phone or an external encrypted hard drive. Remotely, data is held by:
- Google - GDPR policy here
- Backblaze - GDPR policy here
- Wave - GDPR policy here
- Formspree - GDPR policy here
How long data is kept for
Manning Interpreting holds a log of contacts, when data is first processed, and an expiry date for 7 years after this first contact.
Your data protection rights
- The right to access – You have the right to ask Manning Interpreting for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to ask Manning Interpreting to correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to ask Manning Interpreting to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Manning Interpreting restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request Manning Interpreting transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you wish to report a complaint, or feel Manning Interpreting has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office here.
In the event of a data breach, Manning Interpreting will report this to the Information Commissioner Office if appropriate using the ICO tool here.